What Are The features of the payroll management system?
payroll software Singapore
Online payroll software allows managers to generate paychecks for their employees. Managers simply enter employee names, hours worked, and wages into the program. Then the system generates a weekly paycheck and sends it directly to the employee’s bank account. This type of payroll software package is ideal for small businesses.
Payroll Management System Features
The following are some of the features of the payroll system:
• Time tracking: Time tracking helps you track the work time of employees by giving details of their working hours, breaks, lunch hours, etc. This allows you to calculate the salary of the employee.
• Data capture: You can easily enter the data into the system using the interface provided.
• Applicant tracking system: Recruitment software does the job of matching the right candidate with the right position automatically.
• Performance appraisal: Assessing employees’ performance requires time and effort. The personnel department needs to take care of this task. A system provides tools to improve efficiency in this area.
• Employee self-service: An ideal employee management system should give users access to everything they need. This reduces the workload of the HR team.
If you want to know more about payroll management software then you can request a 14-day free trial with absolutely no terms and conditions.